Drawing on insights and experiences gained as SAP Certified Professional, I would like to share with you here a brief guide I put together which I hope will help you find all the relevant information you need to prepare for an exam successfully.
Before you take your SAP FICO certification exam, work through the following steps that will get you prepared and more likely to pass:
Exam Details that one should be aware of for C_TFIN52_67:
- Exam name (Official): SAP Financial Accounting
- Duration of the exam: 180 Mins
- No. of Questions: 80
- Passing score: C_TFIN52_67 – 60%
- Level: Associate
- Book Reference: TFIN50, TFIN52, TERP20, TERP01
- Sample Questions: Click Here
SAP FI Syllabus Topics and Weight
To get an idea about which syllabus topics are relevant to your certification, you should analyze the syllabus. You can find an overview of the related topics on the certification. These indicate which subjects are weighted more heavily on the exam questions and thus show which is more important and worthwhile studying
Practice with Sample Questions
Under the Certification Specifics in each exam, SAP Education gives a list of sample questions that can help you study. These questions appeared on past tests and gave a good indication of the subjects and varieties of questions you can find on the current exam. In addition to this, erpprep.com site provides best sets of sample questions with answers and explanations for various SAP certifications. At Erpprep.com you can find out both free and premium preparation material.
Essential things need to consider for preparing SAP FI exam
- Prepare each topic by analyzing and weighing with other topics and with real time functionality.
- The questions may test your significant knowledge on SAP FI
- You are not advised to memorize the things, but, try to read to understand the concepts. Because, in certification, SAP is examining to test your conceptual knowledge, but not your memory.
- To get a better grip on the topics, you need to perform the exercises for all the topics with system.
- Go through the syllabus of the C_TFIN52_67 exam. Prepare a study plan based on the time duration that you have till the actual exam date.
- Subscribe for premium practice tests for FI. These tests have questions close to the actual exams and an ambiance that makes you feel that you are giving the real exam.
- Attempting FI practice tests time and again helps you score better than every previous attempt.
- Every attempt at C_TFIN52_67 practice test is learning for you. Try to score better every time. This will lead you to your desired target in Financial Accounting.